Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Auditorium

Re discussion in Discover Spiritualism

I once found myself in what I now call "The Auditorium." I know others who have found themselves there as well. It is a large circular room, much like s theater. There must have been at least a thousand souls present. On the platform there was a speaker. I was seated somewhere half way up listening to him. He was quite a distance away. He suddenly spoke to me directly and said it's time for you two to meet. I looked around and saw a female looking down at me, with a smile. End of visitation.

We met about three weeks later. I knew without a doubt that somehow we would run into each other. I knew exactly what she looked like but didn't quite remember her name. She ended up coming to my parent's place. She was a Jehovah's Witness and she, along with another woman, came to do Bible study with my mother. She ended up reading some of my writings and developed a desire to meet me. When my mother told me about her I asked her to describe her. Yep, that's who I was waiting for. I knew that she would not remember our encounter at the auditorium, that our meeting had been planned, so I played with her a bit. I left her waiting. She kept persisting to my mother that she really wished to meet me. After about two weeks I decided to show her mercy and met her.

She was instantly attracted to me. Her first words to me were "I'm super sensitive of you." she certainly openly showed that she was attracted to me. I didn't really expect this and felt a bit embarrassed to say the least.

Our connection, unfortunately, was only for several months. One day she betrayed me over a spiritual principle. This betrayal really disturbed me. Obviously to spirit also. On the night of her betrayal an angel appeared to her and showed her the severity of the injury. This is the story she the next morning revealed to me. She was really in shock and weeping. Other's who were with her that night confirmed her sudden distress, telling them all that she should not have done that to me. Naturally, no one had any idea what she was on about.

I personally could have forgiven her, but not so spirit. They decided to break all contact between us. She moved away soon after. According to rumor, her life went for the worst.

I wasn't going to go into that much detail. But there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment