Thursday, August 26, 2010

An Encounter from the Past


There are times when you become an influence upon another without fully realizing it. This was the case in Alice Springs. Although most that I worked with were boozers and rough necks…but there is always that one odd ball that doesn’t quite fit in with the rest. While the others were trying their utmost to prevent me from luring them into a corner, there was this one young fellow called, Mark, who listened intently to what I was saying while the others sat about drunk trying to comprehendo the strange words they had never before heard, and, unfortunately, will never again hear, unless a miraculous event changes their perspective on life.


Mark, on the other hand, wishing not to be embarrassed by the others, would bail me up when we were alone and quite intensively question me. The first time that he approached me he took me quite by surprise. He told me that he had spoken to his wife about what I had been saying and that she wanted to meet me. This was fine with me so we decided on tea at their home the following evening. I sensed an element of doubt coming from the wife’s direction, so, to prepare her for the meeting and help diminish the doubt, I decided to first set up an astral encounter.

The encounter worked out fine. I had the two of them meet me in a local park on the astral level. To diminish her doubt I knew I needed to leave an impression strong enough to act as an influence upon her consciousness. In order to do this I donned a white robe and covered it with symbols. Shinning like a peacock I approached them in the park where they were waiting for me crouched beneath a tree. While we were in conversation this pesky spotted sausage dog, a somewhat odd looking critter, kept jumping on Mark and trying to lick him. I assumed the pesky mutt was trying to steal the show. I couldn’t give the mutt a back hander as that would have spoiled my image. So I tolerated him. The next morning I questioned an unsuspecting Mark about this mutt (telling him nothing about our meeting…we like keeping these things quiet) and he was bewildered as I was describing his beloved pet that had died the previous year. So, naturally, because of this mutt I won favour with them both and spent quite a few evenings with them in pleasant conversations.

I had been in Alice Springs for four months and the only respectable souls I met were Mark and his wife. Otherwise, things were quite uneventful. The men at work began to hassle me: they accused me of not being a good mate by never joining them in their nightly booze ups. I attempted a compromise. I told them it was a two sided story and if I were to join them at the local watering hole they needed to do like wise, spend a Sunday at church with me to give praises to the good Lord. They told me to go to hell. They said that I was “strange” but were quite happy to accept me without demands. I couldn’t resist and answered, “Well, if I’m strange and you’re normal then I must praise the good Lord for making me strange amongst my normal fellows.” They never hassled me again until one of the new trades apprentices met his day of initiation. They stripped him to his nickers, tied him to a wooden cross and hoisted him to the rafters, where he hung suspended for several hours. I believe they wanted me to resite a service over him. I have to admit that it was a good initiation just to get to observe the shocked expressions of customers that entered the workshop. Never let it be said that I’m a spoil sport.

By this time the Akashic experience I had a year or so earlier had slipped my mind. I was unaware that the wheels were still in motion to bring about my role of divine intervention of “You must go to her.” I didn’t know it at the time but spirit was extremely busy manipulating events to occur. The first sign fell into place while I was waiting in the hospital while the doctor was attending a work mate who had cut himself. There was quite a crowd in the waiting room. While sitting there my attention fell briefly on a young mother who was also waiting for medical attention, for one of her daughters, who, as I found out later, had slipped in the bath and hit her head. My glance was only brief and she was glancing back at me..our eyes reaching across the ages…meeting, holding, acknowledging recognition of eternal love.

Well, eh, it wasn’t exactly like that. But it sounded good. There wasn’t any recognition whatsoever. She was around 5’4, dark long hair, dressed in a black seductive mini skirt and very attractive to boot. Perhaps that is what caught my attention, maybe not. Our eyes didn’t meet again until we sat together in the same treatment room and we smiled at each other...a smile that…no I won’t pull that again, for the daughter’s father suddenly appeared flushed red with concern. Did he acknowledge my presence? Not the slightest bit. He didn’t know it then, that in three weeks or so I was to become his greatest adversary. I would cause his spirit to burn like it had never burned before.

All in all, it was a rather disappointing first encounter between time-crossed lovers. Only feet away sat a woman with whom I had been married several times before, only in a different time and place. I simply smiled at her, feeling no particular attraction or sensation at all…and yet I missed the message that her smile in truth conveyed. Did she recognize who I was…a champion from her most hidden and ancient past…her long forgotten friend, lover, king and knight from old? No, of course she didn’t. All she felt was an immediate attraction. Did I, a knowing mystic, in excitement swoop her off her feet and exclaim, “Darling..it is I...I’ve come again!” Nope. But then I might have been a bit of a thick head as my thoughts were on other things – should I or should I not return to Victoria. She was to hit that prospect right on the head. I wasn’t heading home until one and a half years later. And Haley’s Comet was to herald my return.

So how did our relationship eventuate? This is where spirit manipulation comes in. Firstly, for any form of relationship to develop, I needed to be placed in an extremely close proximity to her, which would allow us to come into regular contact, to become friends, to get to know each other. This could only happen were I to move next door to her. The only way this could happen was to evict the family from the house next door. Which they did. The house was owned by the Housing Commission so what was needed was for a family that I knew to take immediate occupancy. This happened. The family at the time was living in a shelter and the children contracted an illness caused by the aboriginals within the shelter and the health authority demanded immediate residency within the Housing Commission. Guess which house? It just so happened that the family owed me several thousands of dollars and we had reached an agreement that I put a caravan in their backyard and live there rent free as a repayment plan. I wasn’t planning to stay much longer in Alice Springs and this was just about the only way I could recoup the money they owed me.

You know most of the rest of the story. Recognition didn’t come until we had made proper contact. Images of my astral journeys while surveying Alice Springs a year earlier began to re-awaken my memory. I recognized immediately the uncompleted buildings in those journeys which I was now involved with in their construction. So also the image of the woman in the Akashic flooded back into memory – she had been the exact image of her – needless to say this caused me to bash my head a few times against the brick wall for not having recollected. Well, these things do happen when you are preoccupied with the hassle and basal of physical life.

The objective of the intervention

Well that’s quite simple. In order to understand this you need to adopt the concerns of a gardener. What is the first thing a gardener does when he sees one of his precious flowers growing in infertile ground? Yes, of course. He will either fertilise the ground or replant the flower. That was the sole purpose of my intervention – to up-root and re-plant. But, seeing we are no longer in contact, I know only the stage of the up-rooting, which was successfully achieved, though with the success of the re-planting I’m somewhat uncertain as that aspect was taken away from me and placed into the hands of another gardener, who, unfortunately, has not the qualifications that I do. And naturally, this causes me concern, as when the decision was needed to be made under whose care the flower remains, the spirits from her group soul protested quite vigorously that there should not be a change in gardeners, advice to which she paid no heed. This leaves me only with the one conclusion – the ground has again become infertile or is not being fertilised as it should be. And what makes me come to this conclusion. That again is simple. The spirits within her group soul know best, and who are aware of certain outcomes of which we are not. If they decide to protest against the changing of direction, then there is always a very good reason for such protest.

I remember the night quite distinctly. We had both planned an objective which we had planned to engage within a month’s time and the clock was ticking away. I became aware of other elements at play to detour her from my direction. She was living in South Australia at the time and I was living back in Victoria. To find out what was going on I did a bit of astral snooping and caught her with someone else, which she had kept secret from me. I phoned her and told her that I had caught her out and that she needed to give me an explanation. The following week she spent a weekend with me and on the last night I gave her an ultimatum – either surrender fully to me or move on. After an intensive night of soul searching she was pressured by two forces, the spirits of her group soul who all said “Surrender”, while the spirits of opposition kept saying “move on.” To disregard the advice of your group soul is just about the stupidest thing you can do.
Your entire objective and directed initiative within your existence is to evolve spiritually. There is no other objective. Your physical well being and its objectives which are directed and influenced by the physical senses should always take a secondary place to the interests of the spirit within. These two forces, as quoted by Paul, the physical senses and the spiritual senses, are at constant war with each other. Be not deluded by what we say. Do not rely on the uncertainties of this material world whose only purpose is for the spirit’s purpose of evolution; be not enraptured by the allurements of the physical pleasures and comforts that promises the jewels of certainty when the only true certainty is eventual death – all else is uncertainty.

The spirits within each group soul knows the pre-planned objectives of its incarnating members and, as an act of service, appear to them as spiritual guides in the hope that the spiritual objective is implemented as much as possible, being well aware that once incarnated, the aspiring spirit is isolated from its higher group consciousness. But there is one thing these guides cannot do, and won’t do, is to interfere with the decisions made in accordance with your free will, regardless by which means these decisions were influenced, be they for your betterment or detriment. Each has been given the freedom of choice and behind every choice lie the subsequent consequences. Once these consequences are set into motion there is usually no turning back. All you can hope for is that your self-creation is not a Frankenstein.

There is never a time when the disillusioned spirits, at the end of their cycles, do not approach us and ask, “Why have you not helped us? Why have you not guided us? Why did you allow us to be besieged by discontentment and misery? Why have you not listened to our prayers?” What can we say to such as these? Disillusioned they were in body and disillusioned they are now. Shall spiritual truth ever be an essence of their desire? Shall it ever be the great cause of their search? For such as these, all are searching but know not what they are searching for.

How can they blame us for their own weaknesses? For we have heard the prayers in which you ask, and we do send you the answers of those prayers, but they go unheeded. You ask for assistance, and behold we send it, only to find you throwing it back into our face. We will never give you a stone when you ask for a fish. And we will never place in your hand a snake when you have asked for bread. But yet you act as if we would. Begin to understand that often what you ask for is concealed with overwhelming consequences that would strike against the divinity within yourself and we cannot send you that which would prove as poison to your higher self. Often what the heart desires is in direct detriment to the powers within. Rather than pray fruitlessly for the things we can never send you, rather learn to distinguish between the desires of the soul and the desires of the heart, these things are usually always in conflict against each other. When you have learned the secrets for which the soul graves, then pray with the direct link toward spiritual desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment