Monday, August 9, 2010

Animal Communication.


Animals also go to heaven, you know. Only their heaven is slightly different to ours according to their evolution of consciousness. They evolve like us. I have not discovered whether we can visit their worlds but I know they have no problems in visiting ours. In the animal lines of evolution, like us, some species are more evolved than others. As humans, some of us have actually attained to the level of Homo sapien sapien while the greater population is still struggling to shake off the Homo Ignoramus part of their being. At death, animals usually return to their collective soul, similar but different to our own group souls.


When a pet dies we should never assume that it returns to its collective Soul and forgets all about us. That is the furthest from the truth. If the animal likes us then it will return to visit us - and in the case of the more advanced animal, may actually give you either spiritual or physical proof of its visitation. Below I list a few of my animal experiences.


  1. Only recently we owned a pet budgie. Now this critter was more than just a bird. It was a she but I always called it a he. Well, it always had the hots for me which kind of made my partner jealous. At times I had to slap her on the bottom if she got too carried away. It was a bit embarrassing. She lived in a cage that was never closed and she could come and go as she pleased. She was very protective of her cage. She herself was a beautiful blue and white. She was very active and mischievous. She liked perching on peoples heads and pulling their hair. She gave many visitors a fright when she would suddenly land on their heads and start pulling. Another bad habit she had was to hang off my nose and examine my teeth and, if necessary, clean them. She was very persistent in this. Made me wonder whether she was evolving to become a Jewish dentist. To give her a companion we bought a white budgie, Harry, but she could not tolerate him and tried to kill him. Harry was very dorsal and a bit of a moron whereas Cheeky was very active and sports minded. Poor Harry lasted only a day and had to be returned to the pet shop while he was still able bodied. Cheeky was with us a few years but a time came when our circumstances changed and we had to part company. We communicated Cheeky's needs to the owner of a pet shop and he assured us that he will place him in the proper home. Last Christmas Cheeky came into our consciousness while we were gathered at the table. I wondered whether he was still alive. A small blue feather gently fell from the ceiling and landed on the centre of the table. We got our answer.

  • When I was a cute little kid I left home and lived alone in the scrub. Occasionally, I had the family dog to keep me company. He was a small French Terrier and good company. He slept at the bottom of my bed and he always used to look for flies between my toes. It was so soothing. He had an annoying smile, an untrustworthy smile, and he disliked old women and their nylon stockings. But he was also a coward as he would only attack them once they had passed and always from behind and then make a run for it. Anyway, many, many years later, long since he returned to his ancestors, (probably French "dogs" - can't stand the French, even though I am half French royal blood), whilst in the middle of conducting Circle, the translucent image of the dog appeared. I was flabbergasted as this old fellow had long since been forgotten. I don't even visit his grave, for god sake. But there he was, same annoying grin, flashing pearl white teeth with unkempt hair. He said to me, "well, what are you going to do about it?" I felt a sudden cold chill traverse my spine. I had two elderly women in Circle. I through him a hard stern look. You leave those women alone. He grinned and vanished. Yes, you can actually communicate with them.

  • Another pest, I mean pet, that visits me is a small black cat that I called Swine. He used to be an annoying cat that always jumped on my shoulder and I had to carry it around. Seeing I lived in the country at the time he just one day disappeared. Probably gotten by a snake. To remember him I bought a rather large poster of a black panther on the prowl and hung it on the lounge wall. I had a wooden cross and hung it beside him, simply, there was an available nail and I couldn't be bothered hanging it anywhere else. Religionists used to think I was into black magic and to ward off the evil of the panther I hung the cross there. I went along with them. Little did they know it was just a small black kitty cat that wouldn't do anybody any harm. Anyway, the moral of the story is, the Swine would follow me around in spirit and every clairvoyant I encountered along the traps would exclaim, "there's a black cat sitting on your shoulder!" Yeah, yeah, don't worry about it. He means you no harm.

  • The next cat that came into my life was when I moved house and discovered I had a bit of a mouse problem. So what do you do when you have a mouse problem? Get a cat. I was lucky as one of my sisters had a bunch of small kittens and I adopted this fine looking black and white male. He was just a little pussy cat but he did his job. A day or so and there were no more mice. He lived alone with me for quite a few years. He would always settle down at the foot of my bed at night but, to his disgust, I had house rules and I would kick him out at night. This was a nightly occurrence. One night he just disappeared. The second night I was a bit concerned about him as this was unusual of him not to come home. The third night, I got a shock whilst entering the bedroom: there was his translucent carcass lying in his usual spot (it takes about three days for the "Silver Cord" to disconnect from the physical body, until then they can experience a state of unconsciousness.) He had an amused look on his face and said, "well, throw me out now." I thought you mongrel. End of house rules. But I could rest easy knowing he was happy and okay.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment