Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vision from the past


The picture below is of a Christian nun who became a saint. It's not the nun I'm interested in, but the uniform she is wearing. The finding of this picture solves a puzzle that I had for some years. It's more the head wear that I'm intrigued in. This head wear was worn by a friend, as seen via the Akashic Record, around the period of 1860's. I believed her to have been a nurse, who wore the same head gear as the nuns.



It may have been during the American Civil War and she was a field nurse. I don't think she was a nun, due to her present occupation. I was connected with her during that period though we never really had the chance to discuss the past life experience.


She was always drawn to me but different life situations prevented and real connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment