Monday, March 21, 2011

Spirit World - The Halfway House

There is a particular place in the spirit world that I call the Halfway House.  This is the best way I can describe this place.  The level in which it is on is best described as a state of limbo, an in-between state, between the upper level of Purgatory and the lower level of the Spirit World. 


When I moved from Australia to Hungary I found myself reflecting on this place.  We had just sold the house and we needed a place to live before we finally caught the plane out of Australia.  We had three months of time to make up.  After some searching we located a place called "Bell City".  The accommodation was expensive but affordable.  It was close to public transport, which was handy, as we sold the last of our cars three weeks prior to our final departure.

Our stay there turned into quite an experience - slightly worse than what we had anticipated.  The hotel catered mostly to students, international travelers, the long term unemployed, and those seeking cheaper accommodation.  All in all, the place seethed with depression, uncertainty and a sense of directionless.  This mainly by the long term residents.  When I queried them on the future, the answers were always surrounded with uncertainty.  It was an in-between place - where to from here?  Most did not have a clue. To them there appeared no hope for the future.

This is what I felt when I first went to assist in the halfway house in Purgatory.  The place was large.  There were many tables and chairs with people sitting around them.  The place was dull and gloomy, lacking light from the windows I don't remember seeing.  The people themselves were devoid of light and hope.  My task did not take long.  I singled out the person I was looking for, walked up to her and said, "you don't belong here, come with me."  She rose from the chair and followed me.

I assume you knew this person?

Only briefly while she was still alive.  She was an elderly Italian woman and while in body a strict Roman Catholic, as most Italians are.  She was the wife of my employer, a farmers wife, and I was looking after their farm.  I knew her only by sight and we only greeted each other when ever she left the house and I just happened to be walking past.  Her English was very bad.

You say she was a Roman Catholic, so I assume very religious; still she ended up in this place.  I thought she would have gone straight to heaven?

Being religious and being spiritual are not the same thing.  I did not know her personal life details and how she may have conducted herself in life.  To end up in the Halfway House doesn't exactly mean you were a bad person and lived an ungodly life.  One can be very religious but dull in spirit.  All her life she may well have been feeding her physical self and starved the spirit. 

My contact with the family had ended years before and I had no idea that she had passed away.  Like I said, we were only work connected, nothing else.  So I was surprised that I had to assist her.  I knew many others that had died and I was never sent to assist any of them.

Tell me more about this assistance.  Did God or Jesus send you to her?

Not likely.  Actually, I have no idea how all this eventuated and whoever else may have been involved.  Many of us who have spiritual knowledge are used as rescue mediums.  You just come to consciousness in the astral while you are at a particular place and you know exactly what you have to do.  My work was to simply make contact and lead her to the door where other beings were waiting and then get on my way.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to be of assistance. I haven't been able to continue much due to time restrictions. I've been to your web site and your Recovery Houses seem so warm and inviting - a service well needed in today's troubled world. More inviting than the Halfway House, for sure.

    ReplyDelete