Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Group Souls Pt 1

I rather got to like Mrs. Betty Swollentoes and might continue with her. I'm kind of curious now in her acting career and wonder whether she played a part in the well known play of the "Exodus". What role did she play in the film? Was she chosen as one of the leading actresses or was she just a "fill in", or movie "extras" as they are often called.

 Like Betty Swollentoes, we can each ask ourselves the same question – if at all we were there, what parts did we play? What story would be written in the chapter of our autobiography which we titled "The Exodus"? Unless you had incarnated into some other part of the world, or at that time been in the in-between stage, then you would most likely have been there.

I was there in that era. And if I was there, then you probably would have been there. We are starring in something similar to a soap opera, or series, a continuation of the one drama. Certain groups of individuals had gravitated together, they had begun something, and whatever had been "begun" has continued through the ages. This is why I had pointed out at various times concerning the "ancient affiliation of the circle", how, in each different era everyone that had been connected, in some way or another, will gravitate back towards it.

The era of the Exodus was a very important era, though not exactly as it has been reported in the Old Testament, which is mainly a fabricated account introduced later by the House of Judah. There was no freeing of the Israelites that were held in bondage, as there was no bondage in that era. The Exodus was quite peaceful and brought on more by spiritual unrest than anything else. Due to my involvement I have been shown certain things where it concerns this circle and my claims of ancient affiliation of past and present individuals, and some I have placed, with the help of spirit, directly within that era. This is what makes me so confident about it – if they were there, you were there. And I don't mean that I have gained this knowledge through meditation or clairvoyant readings, all which can be faulty – but was taken directly by spirit to observe aspects of that era, mainly where these individuals were concerned.

One woman in particular lived in Alice Springs and I lived in Daylesford at the time she was revealed to me…at that time she was nothing but a total stranger, and I don't mean Barb's dog. Although the distance was considerable, and I had no interest in Alice Springs – I was lifted up by angels (if Peter, John and Paul can quote their experiences then damn well I can also) and taken into the reflections of ancient Egypt where she was shown to me and told that I should go to her. I had no particular intentions of going – but you can't argue with spirit.

Four or so months later when I ended up in Alice Springs, one or two miracles later, I ended up living next door to her. She didn't recognize me as an angel from out of her past but did develop a sudden attraction toward me, in fact, she continuously kept spying on me through her kitchen window. When I finally bailed her up in her front yard on one warm summer night, I was rather disappointed to discover that she was very much like Betty Swollentoes. She came across as not having a spiritual bone in her body and had me wondering what on earth was she doing connected with me in the first place. If she had been a Priestess of the temple then I'll be Boris Karlof's love child! But then, she did have the looks and the body to have been one, I thought, picturing her in white linen, as certain priestesses were assigned for the pleasure of the priests – not that I ever partook of this service, of course.

Anyhow, first impressions that come out of the mouth can be misleading, although, being a Betty Swollentoes, she became enraptured by my casual discussion on spirituality and became a virtual shadow that followed me around, even to the point where her boring defacto locked her out of the house at night, as she would sit and chat with me till 1 or 2 in the morning. Seeing that she was emotionally connected with me, I thought…ok then…and the astral experiences that followed were phenomenal.

What I have written should suffice until we get into the discussion of personal lifelines a few discourses down the track, where I might reveal the purpose of our encounter. The main point that I'm making here is that, like Betty Swollentoes living the part of the housewife, will continue playing that role through centuries on end, unless a Henry Silverknight intervenes upon the path to steer her in a different direction. In most all situations such intervention only has an effect if an emotional connection is established between the two parties. Care should be taken that the connection is maintain as it was divinely ordained, and once it is broken, you may well end up back out on your own. With this too we will deal with when we discuss the laws of the Triangle and action and repercussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment