Monday, August 23, 2010

An example of individual divine intervention


To give an example of individual divine intervention I need to resort to my own personal experiences, as only within your own experiences, are you best able to understand intervention; and it would not be far off to refer it as spiritual manipulation. So once again I return to my friend from Alice Springs, solely as the link has long been broken. Naturally, this doesn’t mean that it cannot, at some time or another, during this incarnation, be re-established.

In this scenario it will be helpful to keep in mind the doctrine of reincarnation which plays a fundamental role in individual divine intervention. There is no particular set rule of how this intervention is to take place and all scenarios are played out differently. In most individual interventions there lies an ancient link between the intervener and the individual on whose behalf the intervention occurs. Depending on the objective for the intervention, some scenarios of the intervention can only be achieved if an emotional link between the two participants exists, or can be established.

The Alice Springs scenario began, as I have already pointed out previously, with my being taken into the Akashic Record which displayed a reflection of an ancient time in Egypt. I was looking down toward the pyramids, toward a large group of peoples gathered at what I recognized to have been a market which obviously must have been near a settlement, ruins of which have since been discovered and excavated. The two spirits that were with me simply asked, “Did you know her in that life”, to which I answered, “Yes.” At that moment I wasn’t particularly focusing on anyone in particular. It was only when they asked the question did my consciousness immediately focus in on the person concerned. “You must go to her”, was the next thing they said, and with that the experience ended.

After the experience, being back under the limited body consciousness, I was left with many questions and little answers. I did not recall who she was, the place of her current incarnation, what part we had played together in Egypt – all these answers were to come later as the intervention gradually worked to its completion. Completion is perhaps not the right term as no one can rightly determine any stage of completion, which may, perhaps, conclude several life times from now.

I was not particularly perplexed by the many unanswered questions about how all this was to take place. I had enough knowledge and experience behind me to know that the scene of the stage will be arranged by spirit in due course of time. All I needed to do was to be on a look out for unusual occurrences happening within my present moments of current activity. There are always signs along the way, we just need to notice them.

The first signs appeared a week or so later when I was, in spirit, exploring a particular place which was not familiar to me. I did not know at the time that it was Alice Springs…and the places that I was visiting made no sense – they were all construction sites, like, uncompleted housing constructions. I did not realize at the time that I was surveying Alice Springs, at least once a week, 4 or so months before I actually moved there. All these uncompleted houses I would later recognize while later working for a glazing firm. These experiences alone would later cause me to investigate more deeply of the past, present and future, as I had been visiting these places some months before they were actually under construction. How could I visit buildings that didn’t yet exist?

The next sign came with an unexpected opportunity to move to Alice Springs for a working holiday. I did not welcome the idea as I was at the time heavily involved with a spiritual Order. Despite my reluctance I still ended up in Alice Springs, a move which still puzzles me today. After having been there for only a week the work prospect did not eventuate, and, missing my previous activities and being stuck in a place I did not really like; in a popup caravan in a low grade caravan park, I finally said, “Right! No work by Friday and I’m gone!.” That evening, while celebrating my decision to go home, there came a knock on the van – it was the boss from the glazing firm wanting to know when I could start. Hiding my sudden disappointment, I cursed under my breath and said, “Tomorrow.” There ended my dream of going home…not realizing that I was destined to be stuck there for two years. Had they not kept this knowledge from me, there would have been no way of my staying.

Having previously worked in the chemical industry, aluminum fabrication at first was a bit daunting, having no experience in that area. Being too damn proficient resulted a month later into my promotion as workshop supervisor. The increase in pay somehow helped ease the itchy feet I was getting in returning home. I upgraded my living conditions from a pop up toaster to an air-conditioned luxury caravan in the Toorak area of the park. The work was demanding and kept my physical side of life quite active but on the spiritual side there was nothing but several small groups comprised of born again Christians. So, physically I was a glutton but spiritually I was starving, having no one to lecture except the men at work who were all drinkers and drugos who could only respond with a dazed intellect whenever I had them bailed up in a corner from which they couldn’t escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment