Friday, August 13, 2010

The Day I died – Pt 2


The Akashic Record
This is a continuation of my stay in hospital and how on this occasion I was given the opportunity to view the Akashic Record.

It was perhaps in the middle of the day. I was lying in bed, a bit bored, as can be expected in hospital. My attention was drawn to images taking shape on the wall before me. Before long, the entire wall became a large picture screen with a movie playing before me. The colour was not very sharp although the images displayed were, and there was no sound to the movie. I knew what I was observing and that it was a replay of one of my previous lives.

The movie displayed was not played in fast motion, as others have reported seeing their life flashed before their eyes, mostly during a brief NDE. In my case it was not the current life as I wasn't dying. What I was watching was a pioneering journey into America, crossing the plains in covered wagons. We were being attacked by Indians and I was taking cover beneath the wagon. I estimated the period to have been somewhere between 1850 - 1860. I'm unsure whether there were any casualties during this skirmish as quite often my eyes drifted away from the screen as I found it a bit boring.

After awhile of watching what was being displayed I became aware of a translucent man sitting at the foot of my bed. He had his back to me and I could see that he was also watching the movie on the wall. He became aware that I was watching him and he turned his head to look at me, got up and walked away. I knew then that I was supposed to be paying attention to what was taking place and not watch him. So I made it an effort to watch, trying hard to disregard the other entities I saw walking around the ward, but not connected with me. I found it rather comforting to know that there was much activity behind the scene that the other patients were just not aware of, and that includes the hospital staff. It was also interesting to observe the many green pockets of energy, like clouds, lazily drift around within the ward.

How the Akashic works:

The Akashic Record, or an aspect of it, is manifested on every astral plane. The higher the plane, the higher the frequency, and the higher the frequency the clearer is the image and perception. To understand how it works is to bare in mind that we are, literally, all beings of light, and our every action and thought is a transmission of this light frequency. For instance, the light beam of a torch flies away from the battery and has no effect unless it encounters a shield of focus. The same thing applies to the old movie or slide projectors, the light being meaningless unless there is a screen to catch and display the image. In my experience, the wall acted as the screen. All they had to do is aim the image upon it.

There is always a valid reason for anyone being allowed to view the Akashic Record. You hear all the time about people claiming that they have the ability to view this record either through meditation, clairvoyance, the Tarot, etc, but it is always generated by an external source. It is this external source that decides just how much you are allowed to see. To view the Akashic Record by ones own means is nonsense and New Age speculation, usually by charlatans. You can not access this record through your own means. Should glimpses be seen through meditation there is always that uncertainty, always that aspect of doubt that it is simply your imagination.

The element of doubt is removed if the record is manifested for you by the external source, usually a master of the knowledge, and this master always operates from an astral level from where he focuses the light, be it on a wall, or even a bed end, as I have also experienced. Imagine walking past your bed and suddenly find that the bed end has turned into a movie screen. Duration is decided by them responsible. Do not consider this ridiculers as for the masters it is as simple as shining a torch at you. If you understand it properly then you will realise there is no big mystery behind this.

No comments:

Post a Comment