Wednesday, July 28, 2010

UFO - Spiritual Focus.




My next UFO experience draws more toward occult perspective and is better understood by those who are reasonably advanced in spiritual matters. This experience occurred some time after my previous experiences. It happened during a time when I was briefly staying at my parent's home. I was in bed, preparing to sleep after I had finished reading a few pages of a book. I lit a cigarette and switched of the lights. It happened while I was peacefully lying there in the dark.


A very loud sound became audible in the room. It was very similar to a vacuum cleaner being switched on. As the sound increased I began to feel the sensation of being sucked up into this vacuum cleaner. Accompanying the sound strong thought impressions entered my mind: "it's only us. We are stationed tens of kilometres above your home." The image of a circular spaceship was displayed in my mind, somewhere way out in space. I was not the slightest bit disturbed or felt uncomfortable with what was happening.


The noise and the sucking sensation was intensely strong. I could practically feel the bed jumping around in the room. I remember the thought coming to me that the activity was bound to wake my parents in the next room. I knew what was going on and what these aliens, or whatever they were, were intending to do: mainly to draw the spirit from the body. And this worried me. I was smoking.


With the alien intention and the predicament of the cigarette I had to forcibly prevent my spirit from leaving the body. I was gripping with one hand onto the bed whilst with the other I was desperately trying to reach the ashtray on the night table. I was well aware that if the spirit leaves the body would succumb to sleep and I may well end up being barbequed. If I managed to survive the fire, then certainly, my mother would execute me with a frying pan. I was still too young to die.


Though the experience probably only went for about 30 seconds, the desperate struggle to reach the ashtray felt more like minutes. Eventually I did manage to drop the cigarette into the ashtray and I resigned myself to just resist and give into the suction.


Everything stopped!


The noise and the suction ceased and the bed assumed its normal still position within the room. Everything was quiet. "Hey, come on!" I quietly called out. I was ready to go. But nothing further happened. Was I disappointed? You bet your life I was. I could even say I was slightly angry. There I lay in the now still bed and quiet room with no place to go. The whole thing took on the atmosphere that nothing peculiar had happened. There were no mental impressions.

Conclusions

  1. Communication via telepathy as per 1st experience prompting me to venture outside and look into the sky.

  2. They obviously know me and have been showing me attention / attracting my attention for reasons yet unknown.

  3. They have the ability to draw the spirit out of the body, which was in my case, and probably also have the means to draw up the entire physical body should they wish to do so.

  4. They can probably, even while hovering miles above in space, view into our private lives without us being the slightest bid aware of their observation. This is not disturbing as spirit does that anyway.
    For those reading this with confusion keep reading the "Interview with the Hermit" where, as it progresses, aspects of the spiritual being will be more thoroughly discussed.
    I will also link here an internet discussion where I mentioned this experience. As soon as I can retrieve it from the Google archives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment