Saturday, May 21, 2011

A knight Forever

You have long claimed to be associated with the Teutonic Knights?  Can you tell me more about this association and just what your part with the Order is?

When I say association I do not refer to any order of knighthood on earth.  My association and connection is solely on a spiritual level.  I am not a member of any known order on the physical level.  I've had a brief association with the Rosicrucian Order based in Australia.  The master of the local lodge was slightly weary of me (probably because of the way I smile) and, unknowledgeable as he was, tried to play psychic games with me and he lost.  Those who were claiming to be officers of the lodge were not as authentic as they should have been, and, because of their internal strife, I ended the association.

I've always known I had an ancient connection with the Rosicrucians but I never had the time to join with them.  That only changed due to my meeting with a fellow spirit on the astral level and he encouraged me to join forces.  Before I did so I, in spirit, briefly glanced through their archive of documentation that they claim to have had, and from what I had seen I was reasonably satisfied with the Orders ancient claim of authenticity.  The fellow that I met in the astral level I met up with at the lodge.  Our connection there was uncomfortable because fellow lodge attendees were not quite as advanced as we were, so we had to keep our discussions quiet.  It was a perfect harmonious connection but unfortunately we parted on separate ways.

It was a bit of a joke really, I was telling some about myself, about my ancient connections, but they viewed me with suspicions.  Here they are teaching ancient connections and reincarnation and yet they mistrust those who say they can do the occult arts they teach.  It boils down to the old story of "why you?"  Tough!  That's the way it goes.  Get over it.

Okay, then, why you, if you don't mind me asking? 

It's like I said: I have an ancient connection.  I served with both, the Knight's Templar and the Teutonic Knights, mainly the Teutonic due to my German bloodline.  These spiritual forces have not chosen me, but that I am one of them, I have incarnated into the physical level and they assist from their level.

It's like I had earlier stated: the majority of incarnated spirits are here because karma has so ordained it; others are incarnated because they have a mission, a spiritual task to perform.  My task, or mission, shall become clear as we proceed with these discussions.


No comments:

Post a Comment