Sunday, May 18, 2014

An unexpected visitor

My visitors had all left.  I just lay in bed quietly listening to others chatting around me.  Being usually quite sociable I was not yet well enough to converse.  The pain was still there refusing to subside.  I was persevering.  I was also feeling very hungry, not having eaten for days, prior having come to hospital.

Lying there somewhat bored, my attention was directed toward a female entering the ward.  She was only small, early thirties, fair hair running to her shoulders, and very attractive.  She was dressed in a tan outfit with a dress running down to her knees.  She came directly to my bed and sat down, glancing down at me.

I had no idea who this woman may be.  Was she a nurse?  She wasn’t dressed like one.  Her face was calm with a warm gentle expression with a tinge of slight concern.  Although a stranger, there was a feeling of familiarity, a compassionate feeling of assurance, a comforting feeling to have her in my presence.  She was there for me, she had come for me, not once did she seem to glance in the direction of the others lying in the ward with me.  Her eyes seemed deep, caring, the eyes I saw before, when they were wheeling me into the operating theatre, the last thing that I had seen.  Was this the same woman?

She then wiped my brow.  I was surprised that she did that as I felt somewhat revolted lying there with tubes stuck up my nose and down my throat.  I knew I looked a sorrowful pitiful sight.  I felt embarrassed that she was seeing me like this.  At the same time as she wiped my brow she said, “I’m glad you made it.  Especially you.” Her comment made me feel even more embarrassed.  I was shocked.  Why would this stranger, even were she a nurse, make such an endearing comment?

I knew then that something unusual was going on here.  Something out of the extraordinary.  This was no ordinary woman.  I was just so succumbed by her presence that words just couldn’t leave my lips.  “I have to go.” She suddenly said. I didn’t want her to go.  I loved her being there.  I suddenly mustered up the strength to say something to keep her there; the chocolates, there on my night table, what my mother had brought in, I quickly offered her some.  “No, I can’t stay.” With a gentle stroke of my wrist she rose from the bed and disappeared out of my life as quickly as she had entered.  I never saw her again.

A visitation by an angel?  No, I believe not.  A supernatural visitation.  Most definitely.  This explains her sudden need to leave.  Spirits who materialize in this manner can only maintain this low frequency for a short while or are given a time limit on how long they can stay in contact.  Besides that, no woman refuses chocolates, surely.  So who was she?  Probably a part of my Group Soul, someone who found me lovable enough to come and visit.  Naturally, there will be the scoffers, the doubters, the uninitiated, who find these things too unbelievable, too incredible to be true.  He must have been hallucinating…the morphine can really knock you out, send you to another planet, so to speak.  And then there is the old common – why you?  What makes you so special?

This is not a question you should be asking me, but rather ask yourself, why not you?

A related article that I found of interest:
On spirit intervention..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment