Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Recap

I've written about my hospital experience before and titled them "The day I died" pts 1 and 2 and can be found on this blog, written, I believe in 2010, whereas the actual experience took place probably the early eighties or late seventies.  Details of the experience is seated firmly in my memory cells due to the impact the experience has had. 

 

Seeing I have already written on this I won't repeat myself.  Pt 2 deals with the Akashic Record that I experienced whilst in hospital and it is a knowledge that should be understood.  Click on the link below:

http://arcane-journey.blogspot.hu/2010/08/day-i-died-pt-2.html

 

There is just one thing I want to add to the hospital experience and concerns the comment made by my mysterious visitor.  "I'm glad you made it."  I am a firm believer in Predestination and that most fundamental experiences we encounter on earth are preplanned, and that includes the time, date, and our method of departure from this world.  

 

She gave me the impression, that in my case, the outcome of the operation could have gone either way.  There may have been a 50/50 chance whether I survived the ordeal or not.  In either case she was glad that I made it through.

 

Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment