Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Ignorant Waitress

Spent a nice few hours walking through the snow on Margit Sziget. Is this really where she lived? Some say the real sziget was up near the Duna Bend. Earlier name "Rabbit Island." Why? Where's all the rabbits? Went to Nyugati pu to check time table for train to Esztergom. Bought a coffee and got dish water. These cafes really need to learn how to make coffee. In Australia they would be bankrupt and their rude waitresses out of work.

Turkish coffee…spit..spit…in Australia I used Turkish coffee to get rid of unwanted guests.

Stupid waitress…telling a customer in not an endearing way "they come from the west and settle in Hungary."  Called her over and asked if her parents were Hungarian.  Yes, she said.  Oh, I said, I thought you were Slav, or something.  My parents are from the Ukraine, she answered.  Ahhh, I thought so.  You see my companion, I said, she has dual citizenship. She is from the Arpad bloodline, and further back to the Mesopotamian Royal House, called by Divine Providence to return to her roots, and I'm her bodyguard.  So before you again open your ignorant unknowledgeable mouth, why don't you return to your own roots.

Pasted from

No comments:

Post a Comment