Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Old Taltos Woman

This is the third time she has approached us unexpectedly.  Taltos is the Hungarian equivalent to a Shaman.  This is no longer mere coincidence.  This time she came to us while on Margret Island.  We never have a chance to speak as she just talks, talks and talks.  If I need to say something, or ask her something, I need to practically shout as she can barely hear.  But that's fine.  When she talks, its no ordinary mundane talk, but a talk of intense wisdom only one of the higher knowledge can obtain.  She seems to address all the questions that I quietly have within myself concerning my investigations, this time, King Matthias' Black Army, Sigismund's Order of the Dragon and the fate of Prince Vlad Dracula.  I like her wry smile when she looks at me…knowing my connection with that era.  She seems to know all the answers that I need, without asking, and she gives them freely.  She is sent to us to assist.

1 comment: