Sunday, October 28, 2012

Phil Schneider Conspiracy

There has been much discussion concerning what we term the ‘whistle blowers’, for example, naming the most incredible of them - Phil Schneider and Arizona Wilder.  Can you comment on them?

Yes.  Their videos are readily available on YouTube.  They are interesting indeed.  Even though I have been contacted by aliens myself, they were personal experiences for myself, but I have not encountered face to face any Greys or Reptilians what others are referring to.  Mind you, I do not discredit the alien experiences of others, and I cannot say whether they are true or not.  I have not experienced any shape shifters, for instance, as the Reptilians are purported to do.  But, my companion, has had such an experience and she has got the ability to see and I certainly do not doubt her experience.  Read the story here  For my own experiences read the tag of Alien Connections.

I find the life story of Phil Schneider the most interesting and most creditable.  Mainly, unfortunately, because he died under somewhat mysterious circumstances, as did some of his friends.  His official death notice is death by suicide even though they found a plastic tube knotted around his throat.  I would find that somewhat suspicious.  Was he in fact murdered for what he knew?  His credibility is somewhat tarnished by his wife’s claim that he suffered from intense paranoia.  This throws immediate doubt when evaluating Schneider’s credibility.  I don’t put much credit on her claim as she may well have been warned to make such a statement by the people responsible for his untimely death, for if not, her child may be next.  I discredit her story more than Schneider’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment